In addition to delivering soluble fiber and a number of clinically substantiated health benefits (see below), the following are some key benefits that consumers can easily understand and appreciate related to Sunfiber:
- Sunfiber is a “true regulating” fiber in that it not only helps with constipation, but uniquely helps with diarrhea as well, returning stool content to a normal healthy state.
- Unlike other soluble fibers, Sunfiber will not lead to a state of diarrhea with frequent consumption.
- Sunfiber is well tolerated and does not lead to the typical bloating, cramping and gas production that other fibers are known for with daily consumption.
- Sunfiber is a 100% Gluten Free product.
- Sunfiber is a prebiotic fiber that helps improve beneficial probiotics within the intestinal tract, including Bifidobacteria and Lactobacillus.
- Sunfiber helps regulate moisture and electrolyte exchange in the gut.
- Sunfiber has a Healthy Satiety effect. Unlike other fibers, Sunfiber does not “block” the gut, but rather slows the gastric transit time and increases the satiation hormone CCK resulting in a comfortably full and satiated feel.
- Sunfiber Improves absorption of minerals, including Ca, Fe, Zn. Other fibers often decrease absorption rates.
- Tasteless, colorless, odorless. No effect on mouth feel or viscosity.