What to Avoid
- Overeating: Eating too much can cause your stomach to distend, and may lead to embarrassing burps.
- Rich, fatty foods: They stay in your stomach longer.
- Non-nutritive sweeteners and added sugar: Some people have trouble digesting these, leading to stomach upsets.
- Chewing gum and using straws: Gas and bloating can be caused by too much air getting into our stomachs as we eat or drink.
What to Add to Your Diet
- Probiotics: These are the good guys, not just for our digestive system but also for our immune health, our mood and other bodily functions.
- Prebiotics: These are food for the probiotics. You need these so your probiotics can thrive. In addition to Sunfiber, some of the best sources of prebiotics include whole grains, onions, garlic, artichokes and bananas.
According to Bryce Wylde, Alternative Health Expert, a daily intake of 100 percent gluten-free Sunfiber will help you avoid the bloated feeling caused by indigestion, gas and occasional constipation.